VAMBRACE’S SUPER SQUID SQUAD SQUIVEAWAY!!
You may have seen these delightful squid pillows before and thought, “I sure would like one of those, but I have no money!” Well I have good news for you! You can win a FREE or DISCOUNTED squid! How you ask? Let me give you some details!
There are three prize packages available!
GRAND PRIZE: One person will win the one-and-only Hodge Q. Podge (picture 1), made from the quilt I fashioned out of leftovers from commissions. You will also receive a lifetime of joy from his cuddles, and my eternal friendship.
If you are chosen as the grand prize winner, you may opt to choose second or third prize instead, and another grand prize winner will be chosen.
SECOND PLACE: One person will win a FREE squid commission of his or her design. You tell me what to make and I’ll make it at no (or at least little) expense to you! It can be any size, any color, anything at all. Doesn’t that sound swell?
If you are chosen as the second prize winner, you may opt to choose third prize instead, and another second prize winner will be chosen.
THIRD PLACE: One person will win 50% OFF the purchase price of ONE squid commission. For a large squid, that’s a savings of $35, and for a small, that’s a savings of $20! PLUS your shipping is paid up to $20! Whoa!
All prizes include $20 worth of free shipping. That is, shipping will be free for US winners, and should an international contestant be chosen, you will receive a $20 discount on shipping. While I’d like to offer shipping worldwide on this giveaway, it’s drastically expensive to mail a giant squid body pillow overseas. But you’re still getting a great deal! For international rates, check here: (click)
1: You must be following vambrace.
2: You must reblog the original squid post at least once. You may reblog it as many times as you wish, but that will not affect your chances of winning.
3: You must reblog this giveaway post, and you may like it if you so desire. There is no limit to the times you can reblog it, but please be considerate of your followers. Don’t spam them with giveaway stuff! Each like and reblog will count as one entry in the giveaway. You can set up a queue, make a schedule, reblog in waves, whatever. As far as “giveaway blogs,” I don’t really care. As long as your conscience is clear, I don’t have a problem with who wins.
The giveaway will start July 8, 2014 and will end on August 7, 2014 at midnight (Central Standard Time). Reblogs and likes from 7/8/2014 to 8/7/2014 will act as names in a hat, and three names will be drawn on August 8 before midnight.
Winners will be notified by ask box, so make sure your ask box is open. If the winner chosen does not wish to take the prize package they are drawn for, they may decline, and another name will be drawn.
The winning message will include a promo code, which will be exclusive to you. To accept your prize, you must send the promo code to email@example.com within 24 hours, along with your shipping information. Once you have accepted your prize, it acts as a ticket which you may use at any time to redeem your prize package. If you win third prize or are outside the US, you may send the remainder of the money via PayPal to redeem your prize.
Winners will not be publicly announced, but I will announce that all the names have been drawn and that giveaway is over.
That should cover it! If you have any questions, concerns, or comments, you may contact me via tumblr ask box or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best of luck to all of you, and Go Go Squid Squad!!
Hey there! So, you may have seen these body pillows around. You may have thought, “Wow, I sure want one of those.” Well good news! I take commissions for these cuddly lil nuggets!
Each squid is handmade with love from fleece, cotton, and felt, and stuffed with hypoallergenic 100% polyester filling.
Two sizes are available: an 8-foot body pillow, and a 4-foot cuddle buddy or travel pillow.
I can find just about any color, within reason. I am limited by what the fabric store has to offer, but the selection is great, so I can try my hardest to get the exact color you want.
Again, I am limited by what the fabric store has to offer, but I can find just about any pattern from paisley to polka dots in nearly any color. If you wish, you can request that I choose an underside for you based on the main color you choose.
I can fit the squids with an eye color, if you so desire. If not specified, your squid will come with traditional black and white eyes.
Also, three different highlights are available for your squid: original (photos 4 and 5), circles (photos 6 and 8), or crescent (photo 7). If not specified, your squid will come with original highlights.
Additionally, you may request the firmness of your pillow. There are three firmness options: firm, regular, or what I call squishy. If not specified, your squid will come with regular firmness.
Large squids are $75 (shipping not included) and small squids are $40 (shipping not included). Shipping will be $20 nationwide. International shipping is available, and those shipping prices can be viewed here.
HOW TO ORDER:
It’s easy! Just email me at email@example.com with the following information:
Underside color and pattern
Eye color (optional)
Eye highlight (optional)
I will reply to your message with the email address you’ll send money to via PayPal. If you would rather send a check or money order, I will provide you with that information at your request.
Please know that these squids are not made in a pet-free home; if you are allergic to cats please be aware that despite my efforts to keep them away from my cat, he still might have sat on the fabric while I wasn’t looking. Also note that these are made with FLEECE; if you have a fleece allergy, please do not buy these pillows. The filling of the pillows is guaranteed hypoallergenic BY THE COMPANY, NOT BY ME. If it turns out you have an allergy to the stuffing, sue them, not me. I am not responsible for any injuries that happen from your enjoyment with my pillows.
Thank you all so much for the support so far! I hope you consider purchasing one of my squids, I have a 100% satisfaction rate so far. And please, spread the word!
OC of hokaiori I think. I hope I didn’t accidentally tag Kyle instead.
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and
write 10 new onesI am lazy so no 3: tag 10 new people + link them to this post.don’t tell me what to do Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.no
eyyy I followed 1 rule
1. What’s your hidden talent?
Just because I was talking about this to some people a couple minutes ago.
I think my poetry is pretty rad.
I mean look at this (sexist, strange, I-don’t-actually-remember-writing-this) poem I found from my 6th grade poetry folder:
Boys are like chickens
They peck at the ground
They run around screaming
About what they have found
2. What was the most expensive thing you ever bought?
Hm…. probably Comic Con tickets, if those count.
3. Biggest/worst lie you told?
"Good night" I say to my online friends, as I continue to like their posts, then play an hour of other games or watch YouTube videos.
Yeah I can’t think of anything else.
4. Besides tumblr, what websites do you frequent?
I’m on Facebook quite a bit. I guess. I actually keep it open since I get a ton of school stuff from there too, though.
5. Favorite joke? (Knock knock joke, pun, etc.)
6. What’s your favorite type of food, candy, and drink?
Food: Beijing Duck. Kinda random, but it is beautiful. If you ever go to Beijing, it is literally the best.
Candy: Probably some kind of chocolate. Unpopular opinion: I don’t really like dark chocolate much. If I wanted to be health, I wouldn’t be eating chocolate.
Drink: Apple juice is nice. :3
7. What did you want to be when you were a kid? Do you still want to be that? Are you currently in that profession/working your way towards it?
When I was in elementary school, I wanted to be a teacher or an artist.
I guess I’m okay as an amateur artist. No teaching. Thanks.
8. Would you ever want to get married or have kids?
Married, probably? I mean haha who would love me
same about having children. But only after marriage, for obvious reasons.
9. Adding on to that, would you rather have children (if you can’t, pretend that you can) or adopt? Or no children at all?
Hm, I haven’t given much thought to that. I’m fine with all of the above. I haven’t planned out my life very well. I’m just trying to pass my classes. =u=
10. You can choose 5 people - anyone in the world - to be somewhere with you right now. Who do you choose and where do you go?
Why 5. ;D; I don’t have 5 close friends why would you do this to me.
And I’m not sure where we’d go either.
Also you online people I don’t know if I want to meet you guys irl ever because you guys would probably not like me.
screw you I don’t have 10 friends that aren’t tagged already
idk man I just wanted to post something. I don’t have any art done. Also my activity bar has officially flat-lined.
Geek Studio’s Nintendo Giveaway!
OVER $250 WORTH OF PRIZES!
- 16GB USB 3.0 Pokemon Emerald GBA Flashdrive from Geek Studio
- Red Mushroom Keychain from Geek Studio
- Set of Kanto Gym Badges from Geek Studio
- It’s-A Me! Necklace from Geek Studio
- Majora Necklace from Geek Studio
- Triforce Jelly Bracelet from Geek Studio
- Gamer Geek Jelly Bracelet from Geek Studio
- Question Mark Tin with Coin Candies
- Super Nintendo Controller Tin with Mints
- Hyrulian Summer Candle from Fictitious Fragrances
- Green Hyrule Crest Necklace from Subtle Nerd
- Custom Pokemon Cross Stitch Keyring from TheBroship
- Kirby Pocket Mirror from Geek Studio
- Pikachu 2.25” Badge from Geek Studio
- Kirby’s Epic Yarn for Wii
- Kirby Mass Attack for NDS
PLUS your choice of ONE (1) game from this list:
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii - Wii
- Super Mario 3D World - Wii U
- Super Mario 3D Land - 3DS
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 - 3DS
- Pokemon Black OR White - NDS
- Pokemon Black 2 OR White 2 - NDS
- Pokemon X OR Y - 3DS
- Pikmin 3 - Wii U
- Kirby Dream Collection - Wii
- Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Wii U
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - 3DS
- Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds - 3DS
- Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Wii
- Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Wii
- Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass - NDS
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Wii
- Animal Crossing - 3DS
- Yoshi’s New Island - 3DS
- You must be following Geek Studio.
- Each reblog is an entry so you can reblog as many times as you want. Don’t spam though. That’s mean to your followers :)
- No giveaway only blogs!
- Worldwide shipping so everyone can enter.
- The winner will be announced within a half hour after ending. The winner will be posted publicly AND sent an ask so make sure your box is open!
The giveaway ends on May 16th, 2014 @ 9pm EST